Crossbow Street 11
+49 6232/10076 - 20
+49 6232/10076 - 29
Despite careful control of the content, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
All names, terms, signs and graphics used here may be trademarks or trademarks owned by their legal owners. The rights of all mentioned and used brand names and trademarks lie exclusively with their owners.
Web design | online shop
r 2 MEDIENDESIGN
Nicola and Katja van Ravenstein
Eitzer Str. 108
27283 Verden (Aller)
Tel: 04231 8008509
Terms and conditions
1. Copyright information
All information on this website is provided as stated without any claim to being correct, complete or up-to-date.
Unless otherwise expressly understood in this publication, in connection with a particular excerpt, file or document, anyone is authorized to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Every copy of this document or a part thereof must contain this copyright declaration and the copyright protection symbol of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or a part thereof may not be changed without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this approval at any time, and any use must be discontinued immediately as soon as a written announcement by the operator is published.
2. Contractual representations and waivers
Unless otherwise agreed, the Edition Boiselle website is available to you free of charge. The operators assume no liability for the correctness of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of data stored on Edition Boiselle or usability for any specific purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damage based on the use of the offer.
If a disclaimer is not an option, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for informational purposes only.
This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies or typing / typing errors. From time to time, changes are made to this information; these changes will be included in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and / or changes to the offers at any time, which are described in this publication.
3. Comments on comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all posts without gaps, to check their content and to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility is taken for the content, correctness and form of the posted articles.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
Members who participate in discussion forums and comments commit to
1. To abstain from any insults, punishable content, pornography and rough language in your contributions,
2. To bear the sole responsibility for the content posted by them, not to violate the rights of third parties (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to completely release the operators of »Edition Boiselle« from third-party claims triggered by their contributions.
3.Neither to place advertising of any kind in forums nor in comments or to use forums and comments on any kind of commercial activity. In particular, this applies to the publication of "0900" numbers for any purpose.
There is no claim to the publication of submitted comments or forum posts. Edition Boiselle operators reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum posts at their own discretion. In the event of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily block or permanently delete the membership.
4. Submit contributions and articles
As far as the member makes use of the possibility to submit their own contributions for the editorial part of »Edition Boiselle«, the following applies:
A prerequisite for posting your own contributions is that the member has entered their full and correct first and last name in their "Edition Boiselle" user profile or after submitting the article there. The submitted entry is identified (public) with the name entered there when published.
The member makes the following declarations for all contributions that he or she will submit to »Edition Boiselle« in the future:
1. The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of third party rights, in particular copyrights, trademarks or personal rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
2. The member grants the operators of »Edition Boiselle« an unlimited right of use to the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet on "Edition Boiselle" as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymized at the member's request by email to the webmaster's address. The deletion or anonymization takes place within 7 days after the notification. The operator shall only be liable for consequential damage arising to the member from the late deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not due to a breach of duty by the member (above under 1), 2) and 3)) and insofar as they are beyond gross negligence or intent on the part of the operator Edition Boiselle operators are based. In this context, we expressly point out that »Edition Boiselle« is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether, where and how long articles published by us may also be deleted after being deleted from »Edition Boiselle« in databases by Search engines and web catalogs are saved and can be called up.
4. There is no claim to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them at their own discretion after publication.
5. The publication of submitted contributions does not give rise to any remuneration claims (fees, license fees, reimbursement of expenses or similar) of the member against »Edition Boiselle«. The work is voluntary (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to keep the username / password combination confidential and not to pass it on to third parties. The operator must be informed of suspected misuse of the access data.
7. Notice according to the Teleservices Act
The respective providers are responsible for the websites of third parties to which this offer refers through so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked from other sites without our knowledge using so-called links. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this website in third-party websites. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if there is positive knowledge of it (ie also of illegal or punishable content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, according to the Teleservices Act, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the third-party content.
Questions about Edition Boiselle should be directed to the webmaster .
If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not completely comply with the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
Notice of liability
1. Content of the online offer
The author assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, unless the author can prove that it was intentional or grossly negligent Is at fault.
All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to temporarily or permanently cease publication without prior notice.
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks") that lie outside the author's area of responsibility, a liability obligation would only come into force if the author was aware of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the event of illegal content.
The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked / connected pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the company's own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author, the content of which can be accessed externally. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information provided in this way, the provider of the page to which reference is made is solely liable, not the one who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts .
All brands and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The mere mention does not mean that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties!
The copyright for published objects created by the author remains solely with the author of the pages. Duplication or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's express consent.
4. Data protection
If there is an opportunity to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) on the website, the disclosure of this data by the user is expressly voluntary. The use and payment of all offered services is - as far as technically possible and reasonable - also permitted without providing such data or by entering anonymized data or a pseudonym. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. Legal steps against the senders of so-called spam mails in violation of this prohibition are expressly reserved.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.